VT cams...

• Sponsors (?)

88stangmangt said:
u guys have the SOHC 4.6 too??? never put a cam in a 4.6 www.dbperformance.biz has them.....600 for a cam is steep. the specs are Stage 1 N/A @ .050 lift 224/226 duration what is stock lift and duration???

they may have them on there website but everyone i've called is out. if you called them and they have them in stock i'll order mine now.

and its not A cam! its 2 cams! so 600 is the going rate.

oof...stage 2's make me touch myself.

What is the performance difference between swapping to PI cams vs the stage I and II's? I know it sounds dumb, but theres a 500$ dollar difference. just want to knwo if it is worth it. I think it would be ill to have the XR7 lopping liek that stang is.

97predator said:

What is the performance difference between swapping to PI cams vs the stage I and II's? I know it sounds dumb, but theres a 500$ dollar difference. just want to knwo if it is worth it. I think it would be ill to have the XR7 lopping liek that stang is.

About 20-25 rwhp difference between VT cams and PI cams. I've heard people getting as high as 35-40 rwhp out of VT stage 2 cams.

97predator said:

Here is a dyno test of VT I vs Stock PI cams:
http://www.modulardepot.com/?show=articlesdet&aid=25