VT Stage 1's or Stage 2's

GO GET THEM!!!! LOL. Your going to be so happy the first time your tach passes by 6200 without the slightest hint of letting up :D. It will start pulling like a mad man somehere over 5K...you will feel it kinda hit and sometimes it will start to break the tires loose at that point.
Give me a PM when they are in and tuned and let me know the #s and how you like it :D. Oh and being auto, I would reccomend the shiftpoints being set right @ 6200RPMs in every gear. I trapped the best there, so its a good starting point for you.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah, i can do the stage 1 install.

the stage 2 i COULD do, but i dont wanna have to change the valve springs and all that mess.

from what i've read it looks like just installing cams isnt that big a deal. i built the 400hp 350 engine in my old truck when i had it. :) only problem will be aquiring the extra cash to afford the cams

Man, I can't wait untill spring when I get my longtubes and VT II's. Gotta love that lopey idle. Even if the install is a little more involved, to get an extra 10whp or so up top would be worth it. How much did your last 10whp cost you? Bet it cost more than a set of springs!!! :D

I wouldn't choose on a set of cams based on sound,and budget,but on what you want out of your stang,if you want a little more,just wait it out and save for the extra.
Here's a little tip.For those of you that fall under the T.S.B tic to have your heads replaced,get the stage II cams,and valve springs,and when your heads are being swapped out,have them,ford,install the cams ,and valve springs before they bolt on the new T.S.B heads.:nice: That in itself should cut laybour cost down,especially if you know a tech that works for ford.But that is if you don't want to do it,or don't have the time to do it.:shrug:

As for a daily driver with stage II's,even though i don't drive mine as a daily driver,i wouldn't see a problem,except for gas miliage if you like to be on the throttle 99% of the time.

:D