Fuel Walbro Svt Focus 284 Lph Fuel Pumps For Cheap? Yep And I Will Tell You Where To Get Them

Discussion in '1994 - 1995 Specific Tech' started by 94blackcobra, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Same here... I think I might need a fuel pump soon (even though this is the 3rd or 4th pump in the car).
  2. Has anyone actually installed this in their 94/95?

Sent from my HTC rezound
  3. Yes, I installed this fuel pump. It is 100% plug and play. It is identical in dimensions and electrical connections as the pump I pulled out, which was the original fuel pump.

4. So nobody has answered this guys question.....i guess thats the only concern?

Also what is the stock one rated at? isn't stock like 155? i guess the fuel pressure regulator keeps everything in check?
  5. The stock one is like 88lph or something like that. I know it's not over 100 for sure.
  6. it is... ive put them in all kinds of ****
  7. btw avator pumps flowed more then the SVT focus pumps IIRC they were around 325 LPH

just looked it up
    avator flows between80-90 GPH which is 302-340LPH
    focus 55-75GPH which is 208-284LPH

avator pump cost a good bit more though
  8. Installing mine this weekend. Fingers crossed that's the problem and the damn car starts.
  9. Finally had enough time and sunshine to do this today. Long story short, I returned the Autozone pump and ordered a Walbro 255lph high pressure pump instead. I could not figure out how to secure the Autozone pump to the bracket as the end was not the same as the stock pump:

10. ?????? Did you get the non autozone walbro in? Did it match the stock or autozone for mounting?
  11. I ended up ordering a Walbro 255lph online. It fit perfectly. It wasn't worth the $30 savings to figure out how to get the SVT Focus one to fit.