Build Thread Want To Blow 5 Years And $50k On A Foxbody? Step By Step Instructions Inside!

Welds are looking pretty nice, you've practiced a lot, haven't you?
Thanks Dave. I've played with it a handful of times over the past week. Not as much as I would like though. The hardest part for me is building up the muscle memory in my left hand to feed the filler rod consistently.

I've watched a lot of videos online and as I weld more, I go back and watch them again, because I'm learning enough to have questions after things don't go the way I expected.

I'm also an expert on dipping tungsten in the puddle. I can cut and sharpen them like nobody's business!

Reactions: 3 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Wrapped up Foxtoberfest in North Carolina. Great show and awesome people. Won Best in Show too. The feedback on the car was awesome. We had a really good time, and I got to talk to a lot of great guy. Dare I say this show was more fun than Mustang Week?

33ea0a113a3b881bbabd305e2a89b4e8.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Reactions: 11 users
Speaking of shine, I took this shot in a shop (Our Dream Auto) that's ran by a friend of mine. He let me detail the car in there the day before the show.

@84Ttop, he has the same LED lights you have. They're amazing. Also amazingly expensive.

2156778cbb9aa3bcf67a2c111ae4a4b6.jpg

4dc3d3919d3ca4db66a2cb8f9352ae1e.jpg

Reactions: 9 users
Speaking of shine, I took this shot in a shop (Our Dream Auto) that's ran by a friend of mine. He let me detail the car in there the day before the show.

@84Ttop, he has the same LED lights you have. They're amazing. Also amazingly expensive.

2156778cbb9aa3bcf67a2c111ae4a4b6.jpg

4dc3d3919d3ca4db66a2cb8f9352ae1e.jpg

Wait are you in NC or just visiting for the show?

There is no replacement for good lighting! While the initial cost up front is a lot to swallow, my sanity of fumbling around in the dark and the long term savings on energy costs will be worth it!

Reactions: 1 user
Wrapped up Foxtoberfest in North Carolina. Great show and awesome people. Won Best in Show too. The feedback on the car was awesome. We had a really good time, and I got to talk to a lot of great guy. Dare I say this show was more fun than Mustang Week?

33ea0a113a3b881bbabd305e2a89b4e8.jpg

Beautiful car for sure. I was one of the Orange Shirt Mafia Volunteers, and I had my coupe there too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Ok, Scott stopped frequenting us since he's so spectacularly famous with his b*tchin' ride and a pretty young wife, so I thought I would give a bit of last kudos for all that work he did.

Here's a link to Mustang 360 on his completed mustang. http://www.mustangandfords.com/feat...-more-than-just-your-usual-black-fox-mustang/

He's still young enough that some of y'all will get to hear from him before you die of old age:p, when he remembers the lowly group that slobbered over his beautiful mustang while it was being twisted around on 2x4's on his very, very clean floor and next to his freakishly organized tool box.

@RacEoHolic330 , if you check in, here's to you brother. Good job and recognition well deserved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users