Wash/wax

• Sponsors (?)

Did you work at it for a while? You have to scrub it pretty good... I have found for stubborn stuff on an older car, some drastic measures can yield great results. A damp clitch with a light spray of a brake clean or a carb and choke cleaner can take any dark marks off a light colored car, but you have to be very careful about how much and how hard you press...

i really like 'safecut' by 'the wax shop'. seems to do a really good job taking out swirl marks. after, i put on a big thick coat of meguiars carnuba.

any here use safecut? the wax shop also makes a glaze that i have been wanting to try.

i didnt read tomany of the post, But i use Mcquires, Wash Supplys and there Waxes.. they've been around For over 30 years... stuff is pricy, But you get what you pay for... they make a wax that you spray on while your cars wet and towel dry it off.. Gives a Real Nice Finish, then i use there Buffer Wax, and Wheel it... i dont think i have a pic of the car Before i bought it.. but it was Dule BAD... looked dark red and after i wheeled on it with the McGuires Products... She Was Cherry AGain!... ill post this now and if i can Find a B4 and AFTER photo ill edit and add in this post...
SO McGuires FTW~!.... once you use it once, you'll never use anything else..

Clean with dish soap or whatever random car soap I have, pressure wash it, scrub wheels with brush, then I hit it with some ICE by turtle wax, good **** and VERY easy to use, but Have a nice lint free cloth after a few days to give it a wipe down b/c it collects dust like a mofo.