Water Pump question for 65'

Actually no, there isn't if you need a bigger radiator. Mine is a 22x19. It was the biggest radiator that would fit the factory opening. The fins in the radiator are exactly the size of the opening and sides of the radiator overhang the indention.

Just something about taking a saw to a car that makes you cringe.

• Sponsors (?)

Jimmys66 said:
Actually no, there isn't if you need a bigger radiator. Mine is a 22x19. It was the biggest radiator that would fit the factory opening. The fins in the radiator are exactly the size of the opening and sides of the radiator overhang the indention.

Just something about taking a saw to a car that makes you cringe.
i'll only cringe for a ittle while when i cut it,I cringe all day when i drive it and it reaches 230*:(

iskwezm said:
I called Be Cool and they told me to move up to a bigger core,their replacement radiator is only good for 300 non supercharged HP,i think(hope) im a little past that now. :rlaugh:

Yeah, I see that in summit's cataloge and I laugh. 99% of us are going to be close or past that so whats the point? You have to buy their complete kit just to get to 400hp I think. My griffin is supposedly good up to 600hp and I'll never see that unless I have an itch to blow my motor with a 300 shot :nonono: