Went 9.47 @ 143.11 Today with 2.8 KB

jimfitzgerald

Apr 11, 2001
This new 2.8 KB on the little 2v is great. Had a new best of 9.47 @ 143.11. Previous best, last weekend, was 9.67 with the 2.2 KB. Actually, I think the bigger blower is worth 4 tenths in the 1/4 mile. I'm guessing weather conditions last weekend were probably 2 tenths better than today. We have a 100 shot of nitrous on the car also, but haven't used it yet.

• Sponsors (?)

little birdie toldme the car was a bit much for the track?

Congrats Jim....Jimmy Boy.....The Jimster....Jimmy crack corn and I dont care.....just saw the commercial, had to do it :)

jimfitzgerald said:
This new 2.8 KB on the little 2v is great. Had a new best of 9.47 @ 143.11. Previous best, last weekend, was 9.67 with the 2.2 KB. Actually, I think the bigger blower is worth 4 tenths in the 1/4 mile. I'm guessing weather conditions last weekend were probably 2 tenths better than today. We have a 100 shot of nitrous on the car also, but haven't used it yet.

NICE... BTW I am going to get your CT changed because now your in the nines.. :D

Yea he has mentioed it several times over @ MPH....strictly drag now. I think all of the interior is gutted now too...but dont quote me on that.
I wish he would have kept it a DD...IMHO thats what really seperated him from the rest by miles. But none-the-less, he still is apart from the croud because he has the fastest Kenne bell PD blower 2V GT in the world :D