Western Canada People

Hey TweekedGT,

I drive a 94 green gt. It is still pretty plain looking. Lowered and after market rims. I have seen you around. There used to be 2 other purple gts one convertible and one hard top owned by brothers. But havent seen them in a while.

Just to give you a heads up next May 13-15 2005 in Lethbridge there is a car show Grand przie $10,000 cash...plus there are 48 different categories.

Of corse there is a mustang category!!!!

Prizes ranging from 500 First place to 300 second place. Spread the word. There is a website in the works.
It is open to everyone in North America. Only condition is vehicles have to be privately owned. NO CORPORATE SPONSORSHIP! Thats to keep it fair. The website will give more details.

I will post the site when it is finished.

• Sponsors (?)

TweekedGT said:
Hey CanadianCobra! Nice to have another Hatter! Were you at the track about two weeks ago? I thought I saw a mustang 2 racing? Blue and White Perhaps?

Yep, that would have been me.

8mycsh said:
There used to be 2 other purple gts one convertible and one hard top owned by brothers. But havent seen them in a while

I haven't seen them around for a couple of years now.

Hey 8mycsh,
Don't sell yourself short. Your car looks pretty good if it's the one I'm thinking of. Do you have 5 star rims that are a darker grey? I think yours is one of the better looking GT's in town. You coming racing to the track for the Chris Koch Memorial on Aug 20,21 and 22nd? There are a few of us 4.6's going to be there on Friday. I don't think I can race Saturday though. That Lethbridge show looks pretty cool for next year. My car isn't much of a show car, I'm focusing more on speed, all I really want are some nice Cobra rims. Later. :nice:

TweekedGT,

Ya, my rims kinda make my car stand out. This winter is when the car undergoes major work, and the bank account takes a major dip.
Changing the apperance and performance of the stang. I am going to be there on Aug 20-22. I will be there friday! As far as the show don't worry about it, if it isn't much of a show car, we just want all cars and as many as we can get. We are still trying to get a race track down there so people like you can possibly win some cash as well.

CanadianCobra,
It has probably been 2-3 years since I last saw them. I belive they moved to Calgary.

Later

I always thought you could cruise around Sask and find dozens of old Stangs "sitting in the farmers fields" still. Probably the best ones too...

Every great un-restored original muscle car I see here in the city is being driven by some college student with Sask plates.