what are some good street legal tires?

• Sponsors (?)

MT makes a good drag radial, so does BFG and Nitto. The MT's and BFG's will have the most grip, but will wear really fast. The Nitto's will last a good long time, but have less grip, but are much better than any standard radial tire.

mt et street , and et street radials are both legal and hook like a slick
so are hoosier quick time pro's

hoosier quick time (non pro) mt sportsman pro don't hook quite as well but are legal

nitto and bfg make drag radials that hook ok , from what i've seen not that great though.(but boatloads better than a reg radial) they will however last longer as daily driven due to the harder compound.

any of the tires that aren't radials...will suck when it rains...and will cause handling probs if it's even wet a litle and even more so if no quads, and radials on the front

you really really shouldn't mix bias-ply rears w/ radial fronts

although myself and about every other guy on here do it

Hoosier Quick Time Pro's and ET Streets "cannot" be driven in the rain :notnice: Anything over 40mph and they Hydro-plain!! The Nitto's are a "great" all around tire,and are good in the rain..If your car is faster then 13 seconds I would go for BFG's or the new MT dr's...Nitto's can last up to 15,000 miles..