What are the differences between a GT and a Mach 1

• Sponsors (?)

GTs don't suck, I actually miss my '02 from time to time, but I just had to have a Mach.

I agree... but if I did it over again I would have had 4K ready for a blower to be installed right away.

If you factor that into your purchase price you are able to get a Mach for the same price and have more exclusivity and potential along with a nicer interior etc.

I love my car and will likely keep it, but looking back I could have had a Mach for just a bit more.

Matt

I agree... but if I did it over again I would have had 4K ready for a blower to be installed right away.

If you factor that into your purchase price you are able to get a Mach for the same price and have more exclusivity and potential along with a nicer interior etc.

I love my car and will likely keep it, but looking back I could have had a Mach for just a bit more.

Matt

I wanted a Mach so bad when I was looking into getting a Stang but I just couldn't afford one. The insurance rates were higher also. But I think an advantage you have with the GT is that you can pretty much do whatever you want to it as far as visual mods go and make it unique. When you have a "special edition" stang I think it loses some of its appeal when you add things (not performance wise) that didn't originally come with it. I mean how many people put Saleen body kits on Mach 1's? You can pretty much do whatever you want with a GT because its just that, a GT.

When you have a "special edition" stang I think it loses some of its appeal when you add things (not performance wise) that didn't originally come with it. I mean how many people put Saleen body kits on Mach 1's? You can pretty much do whatever you want with a GT because its just that, a GT.

that's the way i see it:nice:

(or at least that's what i keep telling myself, i should have bought a used 'o1 Cobra instead of a new 'o2 GT:nonono: )