what are u doin/did to bring in the new year? w/ pics

• Sponsors (?)

I'm happy to have power again!!!! LMAO
We rang in the new year in the dark..........

newyearsevefire.jpg

Seems like a transformer in front of the sub-divions decide to blow last night round 9pm power was out till 3am this morning

We had a huge party at my friends place. Pong, Flip cup and all the other drinking games, $500+ in booze, not to mention the stuff others brought, $300 in food, probably 75 people, nudity, sex, fights... It was a crazy night, and better than last year when I blacked out by 11:00!

I even got to be a fake tatoo artist all over this girl. She believed I was on Miami Ink, and let me draw s*** all over her! Have to love young, dumb girls with no worries!

94gtho had people over to his house. me and the g.f. went and spent the night. we only had like 2 drinks over like a 4 hour period though, we were having fun and the other people wrestling, singing, and skateboarding...haha.

i wanted a smirnoff triple black but they dissapeared quick.... stuck with green apple and fuzzy navels.

Had a party at my friends house. Got pretty drunk but not really drunk. Had some beer pong and other crap going on, I mostly just socialized and talked to some chicks. Wound up watching my buddy puke shortly after the new year when a lot of people left. Fell asleep in friends moms room, trapped in the room with his moms cat. Woke up, walked outside, felt wet, sniffed shirt and smelt liek cat piss. That bastard pissed all over me. I wanted to go in and kill that bitch so damn bad but a few people were awake and I was lucky to get out of there w/o reeking of piss. Kitty has one comin for him though.

I got soooo jiggy on newyears...lets see...ah yes me and my very good friend hard at work assembling the crib...:(
maxanddriver.jpg

and three hours later......(obviously better with cars than furniture.)
crib.jpg

Then little crainium with the bro-inlaw and his wife while eating myself into a carbohydrate comba :)

keg stangs and beer pong ...ended up being a pretty good party at my friends house .

a few shots in between ...

and i also found out i dont really get hungover from keg beer ? maybe i just didnt drink enough!!