What are you doing to your mustang?

What setup are you going for your GT/Cobra?

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Right now it's a stock daily driver.

I don't like participating in car shows/cruise ins(get bored easily). I like to drive the car. Be it in the mountains or at the drag strip.

Therefore, if I had money to spend on it, it'd get a full MM suspension package, and a twinturbo kit pushing 400hp.

I used to own a 99 Eclipse that was set up for Road Courses and Auto Cross. I had about $3k invested just in suspension. The only thing was that it just couldn't deliver on power. I don't really care about drag racing that much, although it is very cool. But, I would love nothing more than to have a "Handling Slouch" :lol: Mustang and be able to run away from the S2Ks, EVOs, Vettes, etc., on a twisty road or on a road course. Having good power, great handling, and excellent driveability is what a sports car is all about. :nice:

Penguin said:
Right now it's a stock daily driver.

I don't like participating in car shows/cruise ins(get bored easily). I like to drive the car. Be it in the mountains or at the drag strip.

Therefore, if I had money to spend on it, it'd get a full MM suspension package, and a twinturbo kit pushing 400hp.

Hopefully you'll be pushing more than 400hp with a twin turbo kit.