What are your goals for your mustang?

my goals are to have a daily driver that will go 11.99 on motor without going into the heads or bottom end. After that i'll spray it with a 125 shot until it blows up and then build a motor. Then i'll be hoping for a 11.7 on motor and a 10.99 on spray...this is all as a daily driver

• Sponsors (?)

I'm wanting to sell mine so I can get an SRT-4...then I can go really fast!

I'll be happy with intake mods, LT's, stage 1 cams, tune, 4.10's, and all the suspension work I can get from MM. Not lookin for 1/4' times as much as a nice handling, decently powered street car. Most of my extra money goes into our house....at least I'll get a return on that and I enjoy doing the work on the house too!

I live my life 10 seconds at a time ....

anyways.. enough f&f ...

my goals are simple really...

have a car that turns heads, then when they are turned be amazed by what they see...

this will be achieved by first off:

good sounding exhaust and engine (headers and decent mufflers is all thats left for the exhaust) then the p.i. swap plus cams that make a lopey idle... that should achieve the sound I want. plus of course a few more grand in mods to be determined at a later time...

then for the appearance... I like the appearance of cobras but I am not going to claim I have one with emblems... I do want the cobra bumper still plus I will eventually get it tinted out, plus I'll change the 4.6 emblems to ...probably.... those shiney svt ones. also eventaually I will switch over to some 17 inch rims and of course some fat tires.

those are my goals.

My plans incluse full roush stage 3 body w/exhaust, kb 1.7, t56, new seats, maximum motorsports package, painted side mirrors and interior, shaved antenna(i don't listen to radio, just cd's) and i already have fr500 wheels.

The best part is I'm deployed and i re-enlisted so now i can do all of that, in fact im ordering the charger this week.:flag:

Well i see a lot of you guys want 300 rwhp. 300 rwhp is alot for a stang on the street with a good driver. With that much hp its good for 12s N/a.

I haven't been active much on the forums cause of work i just figured it was a great way to see what most of yours goals are in the future. =)

Steeda Race Wing
03 Cobra Front Bumper -or- FT402 Bumper
Grille Delete
V6 Fender Emblems -or- Shaved
Cobra R Antenna Delete
03 Cobra Side Skirts
Shaved 03 Cobra Rear Bumper -or- CDC Rear Spats
Styling Bar
Tinted Tails
03 Cobra Mirrors

Those are my goals. :D

HUMMMM!
My goal is to get into the twelves this summer,on my eibach sportlines. :p
So far i got most of what i wanted to do in mods,which isn't really much in for the hp gains,but more for the chassis.For HP gains,i've only added VT stage II cams,ported my upper plenum,mac h pipe,K&N,and a sct tune......I've yet to install my newly purchased moser axles,and 4.10 gears though.
But for the future,i think a 5.0 strocker mod motor will be one goal,along with a t-56 six speed,and what ever intake will hit the market that is worth the time,and money :shrug: .

Appearance wise I want my car lowered, with some dished wheels wrapped in 315's, a spoiler delete, and roush front and side(w/o exhaust holes) valance with a heat extractor hood. I want an even tint from the sides around to the back, not too dark. I want some smoked headlights and foglights with some silvania bulbs. Oh, and a nice detail job!

For power, I want some PI heads/intake and a nice lopey cam. All the usual bolt-on's and I want to replace my dynomax exhaust with a nice bassani setup. I haven't thought much about this yet, but I know I'd rather stay N/A than go blown. I'll think about this more when the money is there.

For fun factor, I want some 4.10's, an MGW shifter, and maybe a stereo system with a JL Audio 10w7.

Hey Orange..., check your PM's.

1low03gt said:
HUMMMM!
My goal is to get into the twelves this summer,on my eibach sportlines. :p
So far i got most of what i wanted to do in mods,which isn't really much in for the hp gains,but more for the chassis.For HP gains,i've only added VT stage II cams,ported my upper plenum,mac h pipe,K&N,and a sct tune......I've yet to install my newly purchased moser axles,and 4.10 gears though.
But for the future,i think a 5.0 strocker mod motor will be one goal,along with a t-56 six speed,and what ever intake will hit the market that is worth the time,and money :shrug: .

Sportline :eek: crapola