What brand should I buy?

Riceetr

Jun 20, 2009
Tacoma WA
Well guys first off just good to be back, I was in Afghanistan for a few months but Im getting sent home for some injury's.
I bought an 04 GT 5speed right before I left and all I have done is put on a CAI and Flo Pro mufflers. I want to get a plenum, Throttle body, Short throw shifter, U/D pulleys and some Springs but was wondering what you guys think are the best brands. I recently sold my 01 Lightning so I'm new to the mustang world.
Throttle body whats better for a NA 2v 70MM or 75MM
Shifter- I heard good things about the steeda TRI-AX and the Pro 5.0 so dont know what to get. I did hear the UPR Blue Thunder is Garbage though
U/D Pulleys- I havent heard a difference between BBK or Steeda but the Trick Flow ones are 70.00 cheaper on summit.
Springs I was thinking Steeda or BBK but I know alot of guys are running EIBACH.
Also I'm gonna swicth to Cat-Back exhaust but I decided to go with Magna-Flow I had that on my Lightning and loved there sound.
Thanks for any input guys and I hope to meet some of you back in Washington
Ryan:stupid:

• Sponsors (?)

Well guys first off just good to be back, I was in Afghanistan for a few months but Im getting sent home for some injury's.
:flag:

Throttle body whats better for a NA 2v 70MM or 75MM
75mm if you think youll boost down the road. Otherwise 70m

Shifter- I heard good things about the steeda TRI-AX and the Pro 5.0 so dont know what to get. I did hear the UPR Blue Thunder is Garbage though
I vote MGW.

U/D Pulleys- I havent heard a difference between BBK or Steeda but the Trick Flow ones are 70.00 cheaper on summit.
This isnt something to cop out on. Buy the Steedas

Springs I was thinking Steeda or BBK but I know alot of guys are running EIBACH.
how low do you want to go? i have steeda sports and i love em
Also I'm gonna swicth to Cat-Back exhaust but I decided to go with Magna-Flow I had that on my Lightning and loved there sound.
Id get a midpipe before new mufflers

BTW. that thing you PMd me with...Theyre only sold through him. Anything else looks similar but isnt the same. Im not sure about the contrast between orange and white. it might look like a creamscicle. ive only witnessed rio red to pull it off well, sonic blue would follow after. black and true blue just look 'dirty' with the white. idk it doesnt sit well on a lot of colors. Id buy your performance mods first :nice: