What cam should i go with for my 347?

Here is my setup so far...DSS 347 pro bullet, GT40X heads, 75maf, 70mmTB, edelbrock performer rpm intake, and 30 lb injectors. I dont know what cam i should go with, i was hoping to go with a ford racing cam but i hear they are outdated. I dont have to worry about emissions and really dont mind driveabilty issues. I also dont wanna spend more then like $200. So what do you guys all suggest....

• Sponsors (?)

It seems as if you have a lot of money invested in this engine already. Do yourself a favor and get yourself the custom cam so that you get what you are looking for out of the project. Nobody wants to be dissapointed with the outcome after they spent all of that money. Plus, none of us really know what the "right cam" for your setup is. That is what these custom grinders are getting paid for. We all may have suggestions, but none of us really know which one is the exact one you are looking for. It may be a bit over your price stated, but it would definitely be worth it.

Chris

I would call anderson ford motorsport and ask them for their opinion. Iv used their cams in the past and they make proven winning numbers. Check them out, dont use some off the shelf ford cam..