what can brown do for you today!!!

he can bring my heads/cam and throttle body,

gt40x heads,
f303 cam
70mm throttle body
heads.jpg

tomorrow i have just a couple things coming,:shrug::shrug:
injectors,new maf,new pump, and the best thing of all my brand new v1-t trim, with a 12lb setup,:D i just had my gears installed about a week ago wow what a diff from 273-373's. i am going out of town now for 2 weeks so it sucks to have all this at home and not being able to work on it, but i do have a tune session scheduled for the middle of oct, looking to clear that 500/500 mark, so i am doing the heads/cam and throttle body tonight., i want to save for a new shortblock but that will have to wait until after the holidays. ill post more on updates as i have them

Attachments

• heads.jpg
    heads.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Sponsors (?)

ok update i got the motor up and running, i have been gone the last 3 weeks, it was running rough hunting for idle a little bit typical 94/95 mustang cpu issues, but i got it tamed down a bit and running ok, btw once its at idle it sounds great got to love the f-cam. i started ripping apart the front of the motor for the blower swap,and i am going to buy a new chrome alt so thats on its way. i have the blower bracket installed. i need to get it ready by th 18th because thats the day we throw it on the dyno