What color to paint my rollbar?

Busted07

I need my gorilla to be about an inch longer.
Nov 15, 2005
Just looking for ideas on this. The outside of the car is dark blue, the interior is black. I figured id paint it black just to make it blend into the interior, but now i think i might do something a little different. the painter here at work is insane with an air brush, and im thinking about having him do something custom on it. its a 6 point with swing out bars if that helps.
just lookin for creative ideas of color or something to be airbrushed on it.

• Sponsors (?)

lol peppermint gets my vote, but if it were me, i'd just do it exterior color. although i always thought they looked good when they're raw (no paint, just a clearcoat)

how much is it gonna run you to buy the cage and install it. a cage has been something i've been tossing around for awhile

carbed87 said:
lol peppermint gets my vote, but if it were me, i'd just do it exterior color. although i always thought they looked good when they're raw (no paint, just a clearcoat)

how much is it gonna run you to buy the cage and install it. a cage has been something i've been tossing around for awhile

The only worry is.. what if i decide to paint the car a different color in a year :shrug: thats gonne be a bitch to paint the cage inside the car.

The cage was just over 300 bucks (maximum motorsports 6 point, welded in brace and swing out door bars), and i work at a car dealership and i have a deal with the welder here.. hes doing it on his off time and im giving him about 2-300 bucks to weld the cage, subframe connectors and torque box reinforcements in. i called another place and for welding all of that in, they quoted me 6-700 bucks

Why not chrome it like mine!

If your wondering what to paint it, paint it black and get some roll bar padding to change it up. My Bronco's roll bar is black and I have yellow padding on it...looks sweet IMO.

25thmustang said:
Paint it to look like brushed aluminum... then get some small peices to accent it in the interior, might look cool?

Thats not a bad idea either... i wonder if it would be too much though

~FrankenStang~ said:
How bout "cardontrun red". :shrug:

:D

I was considering that or the more popular "itwillruncirclesaroundbothofyoursinafewweeks" or the new and improved "Agarralo con dos manos, with a hint of pearl in it" :nice: