what color?

How about plain old white.

Attachments

• Stage.jpg
    Stage.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Sponsors (?)

I was this close (see me holding up my thumb and forefinger?) to painting my car blue with white stripes after a saw a GT40 painted that color at Laguna Seca. It was stunning and really glowed in the sun. But after seeing soooooo many blue Mustangs where I live (mine was originally blue as well) I knew it couldn't be blue. Not ever. So I decided to reverse the colors and use white with blue stripes. To me this has many advantages. First, it was my first paint job, so I could paint it white without fear. Second, I plan to drive it a lot when it's done and white is much easier to touch up than a pearl blue. Third, I've owned a couple white cars in the past and really liked how they always looked spotless. Last, even though it's considered a "classic" Mustang color scheme, there are no white-with-blue-stripes Mustangs anywhere near where I live. In fact, I really don't remember seeing any white cars at local car shows at all. Now that my car's paint is done, I'm really glad I went with white and can't wait to start driving it this summer!