what do u guys polish rims with ???

Mac-man

Nov 7, 2003
south texas
i just bought some polished 03 cobra rims. i am redoing the front of my car, so i figured i needed rims as well. they look good new, but i have seen what happens to plished alum inum if not taken care of, so i was wandering what you guys use or would recommend to make sure they stay nice and clean and shiny.

mike

• Sponsors (?)

they arent painted, or at least i dont know. these are polished to an almost chrome looking shine. i am not sure if they are clearcoated or not. i have heard that mothers powerball is nice, so i will prolly give it a shot.

i didnt know what anyone made 03 cobra's in polished alumn. Nevertheless to polish a wheel, you could use Eagle One Never Dull. This stuf is really easy to use, and works great on my tailpipes. I've never used the powerball, but have heard good things. Also, Flitz is a good product too. Good luck

if it's a clearcoat, just use soap and water to clean the rim first, then a wax like you would use for your car.

If it's chrome, I use soap/water initally, then windex and a non-lint rag....works great.
Scott