What do u think of this vert?

• Sponsors (?)

Looks to be a pretty good deal, so long as there isn't too much rust. It's an Ohio car, so you have to suspect there's some rust in there.

I got my rust-free, 100% Arizona GT vert for $3,300, but mine needed more work and had less upgrades like the 5-lug conversion and nice cobra wheels.

I think you did pretty well with it.

Looks pretty good.
Hood gap looks a little off though.

Price was probably pretty good, i was browsing the Mustang and ford trader and pretty much most verts were selling at about twice that.

Nice looking car :nice: The hood does look a little off... like the pass side front of it is jacked up. Who knows, maybe the rubber bump dealios just need to be lowered a bit :) One good thing is that the door gaps look good. When mine was hit, the driver door was rubbing against the fender and the passenger side had like 1/8th inch extra gap from door to quarter. Hood lines look off on that vert, but like I said maybe easy adjustment.

Good luck and have fun with the ride! Verts are badass.

I think you over paid. Honestly the interior is only in fair shape.. There is no engine pics and the hood gap makes it look like the front was hit. Also since its from ohio thoose quarter panels are gonna rusted pretty good.

Also note that the driver side has a clear parking light, the passenger side has an orange one. Also RSStang is right, no pics of the engine bay could mean a tweaked core support?
Worst case scenario, still a nice car!

Thanks guys...all of your comments are exactly what i'm thinking. I emailed the seller to ask if there was frame damage or any mayor rusted parts, I still have'nt heard form him!...I better not get screwed on this on..I dont wanna search for another one again.lol.

Hey guys...

I was talking to the seller of the vert and he says theres a hole on the underbody due to rust on the passanger side. So I decided not to buy:( ,

The search goes on...lol.:bang:

Thanks

Joe

you're better off........dont settle for something you dont absulutly love just because you are tired of looking.
I looked at 14 differnt 5.0's before i found this one, no regrets on the time i spent finding the right one.

RsStanG1987 said:
Also since its from ohio thoose quarter panels are gonna rusted pretty good.

my 91 was in ohio from birth till 1999, and the only rust was on the differential cover. Then again, i took it to the car wash (yes, in winter, it was my dd) and sprayed all the salt off once a week.