What do you pay for rent and insurance?

bloopbloob

Sep 27, 2006
Alberta
Just curious what avg. rent and car insurance is for you all? I think i'm on the high side for sure........ 2 bdrm apt., (nothing special), and 91GT with PLPD (most minimal insurance allowed by law)..... I live in calgary, alberta...

• Sponsors (?)

700/ Mo Rent for a two bedroom townhouse.

110$/Mo for 89 Notch with full coverage.

You're problem is your blessing...you live in Alberta. Everythings expensive over there, thats why you get on a rig and problems solved. What do you do for work?

Rent is gonna depend on where you live.

A 2-bedroom apartment in Boston is gonna cost you $1200+/month. I just looked at a nice 2-bedroom that was $1900/month.

Insurance is high in Boston too $2000/year for me :(

Cost of living is too damn high!!

1180 a month for rent, 380 a month for insurance. , and yeah the oil money up here is pretty crazy, but i'm a student with no income, (welder in the summers), so it really sucks for me right now. i'll be 70k in debt or maybe more when i'm done school!

dunno about rent. But I just got a new insurance company and Im paying $134 every 6 months. No collision, since they dont offer it on my car.

When I first saw the quote I though "$134 a month aint bad" then I was like hell thats for 6 months?!?!?

mortage is 800 a month for a 3b/2bath house.insurance for my house, 93 LX, 02 v6 mustang, and 04 dodge ram comes out to 150 a month. I live in Florida

i got a pretty good rate...since my dad and mom have went 20+ years with no accidents speeding tickets and since my dad also has a 5.0 my rate is based of his 5.0 his is 90 every 6 months and mine is 90 every month.. pretty good i think for my age with a 5.0...

oh and no rent for me!