What do you think for 1500??

NotQuik

Founding Member
Oct 21, 2000
Central Florida
Let's try this again. :rolleyes:

It's a 95 with 97,000 miles on it, runs great, a/c doesn't work though.

Before shot of the new carpet and a through cleaning which my g/f did for me

Sadly that wasn't the sun making everything in there look tan. :notnice:

fa1545ae.jpg

After the carpet

f911227d.jpg

f9112272.jpg

f9e8b474.jpg

f9e8b47b.jpg

f9e8b46f.jpg

My g/f taking out the passenger seat and clay baring the spoiler.

f92f93d0.jpg

f9f823b2.jpg

So far we have about 1900 into the car as it sits. We also have a dynamic mighty mite c4 w/ t-brake to go in as well and are getting a 356 for it too, which i'm sure most of you know is just a 347 with a bigger bore. Let me know what you think.

My 89 coupe that I just recently sold :(

faa0d115.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I don't know about girls that are in to cars. They know how much all of this stuff costs and they will get pissed when they get a $50 christmas or aniversary gift after you just bought a $500 intake or whatever. Also, they might want to drive.

I have seen a very bitter custody battle over a race car.

I think about her before the car and it's in my name as well as my dad's name anyway. It's also something we both enjoy together which is one of the most important things, instead of myself enjoying this and her hating it...vice versa. Yes, I know what you are saying though, i've seen alot happen over just a car as well but that's not the case for everybody, you get some you lose some...that's life.

I was talking to my car just the other night and I told her, baby, I love you, and I am commited to you, and I give you this shift bezel ring as a sign of my dedication to making it work. I believe we are married until some woman comes along, and I have to commit to her, you are my wife until that day!

95.0Stang said:
I was talking to my car just the other night and I told her, baby, I love you, and I am commited to you, and I give you this shift bezel ring as a sign of my dedication to making it work. I believe we are married until some woman comes along, and I have to commit to her, you are my wife until that day!

HEHE, you just sumed it up with me and my previous mustang, now I got me a younger one. :D