What do you think for 1500??

• Sponsors (?)

untitled2.jpg

Just thought i'd add this ;) Finally got the front pro stars on this morning.

I said I was just kidding :) My last g/f even got to sit on my car... But the paint wasnt that great to begin with back then so I really didnt care. wow this thread has gone way :OT: eventhough there was never really one to begin with

no never mind...please tease us more and more and more, your girl is hot man, and we should get the chance, as Mustang family to celebrate with you in her beauty, but remember we need pics of her friends !!!

awww thank you :D ...believe me he is always taking pictures...i got him that digital camera for christmas and he uses it at least 3 times a day...i will have to post some pics of my friend maggie...she doesn't really know anything about cars...but shes really pretty... :banana:

Friend of my dad's just wanted it gone. He pretty much screwed himself though on that one because we were going to buy it for 3k before and when we were going to get it he said somebody else already got it so we decided to build something out of my coupe. About 2 months later he called back and offered it to us for 2000 and we were all about it. When he went to get the car from a friends the door hit the top of the fender from where I guess somebody leaned on it so there went another 500 dollars on his part. We bent the fender back up and it's just about perfect now. Sorry my story doesn't make much sense i'm tired.

i thought it was a great deal from the begining and i was excited for him cause it was something for him and his dad to do together and then all of a sudden he wanted me to help them with it too so that made me feel really special...i guess when your guy lets you touch there car is a good thing? let alone clean it!! hehe

1BadCoupesGirl said:
i guess when your guy lets you touch there car is a good thing? let alone clean it!! hehe
Yes it is a good thing :D Very few people are allowed to work on my car let alone touch it. I hate when people touch it and leave fingerprints all over it :mad: