What do you think is the best mustang song?

RsStanG1987 said:
It all depends on the mood. When im driving or lifting its all kill em all - justice but when im drinking or chilling its load and reload. But ive been a fan since 87 when i first heard metal when i was 5.

I would have to be drunk to sit through those ****ty albums too. :D

• Sponsors (?)

Mavrick said:
So many of you Metallica fans are ass-hats.. Black album, Load, Reload.. they all kicked ass. Metallica didn't die when they made the Black album!

As for a driving song, surprised nobody has mentioned it yet.. would be Metallica - One.

And a Mustang line in a song, how about Toby Keith - Whiskey girl. "My baby had a 69 Mustang, 4 on the floor and you aughta hear the pipes ring"

Yes, One is a fabulous driving song. So it Damage Inc. Master of Puppets when I'm feeling mellow. :D

Eww country. :puke: :nonono:

......and our OPINIONS don't make us Asshates. Calling people an asshat because of their OPINIONS is what defines an ASSHAT. :rolleyes:

~FrankenStang~ said:
Yes, One is a fabulous driving song. So it Damage Inc. Master of Puppets when I'm feeling mellow. :D

Eww country. :puke: :nonono:

......and our OPINIONS don't make us Asshates. Calling people an asshat because of their OPINIONS is what defines an ASSHAT. :rolleyes:

+1 for the Country, cant stand it(just my opinion)....and have had to live in nashville, TN for the past year, the Country music capital....go figure :rolleyes: ....Guess living in New Jersey my whole life will do that to you :D

RsStanG1987 said:
Youre a girl girls dont know music they examine it till no end then say its all about love.

:lol:

L M A O

If you knew me you'd know that I know that NOTHING is about love.

For the record, I don't care who likes what. To each his own.

.....and I LOVE Metallica. Early Metallica.