What Entry Level Supercharger For 03 Gt

Peak HP between the PD blower and the Centri is always going to be within just a few percentage points of one another with the PD blower having a MASSIVE advantage in low end TQ. There's a reason why PD blower guys almost always dominate on the street, not that we condone that type of behavior of course. We can argue until the cows come home, but when you research the dyno graphs they heavily favor the PD blowers, it's just a matter of fact not opinion. You must look at things objectively, and by sticking the 2 different blowers on a vehicle that is setup the same way (gearing, trans, tires etc) the PD blower will usually come out on top. Everyone has their own personal preferences. But, facts and dyno graphs cannot be ignored, they never lie or present a biased opinion. The 2V Modular motor loves a good PD blower based on it's inherited weaknesses from the factory.
I would never argue against hard core evidence. That would be stupid. What I'm saying is that I have not seen any evidence where an entry level PD blower has done any of this against an entry level centri blower on a similarly equipped car or on 2 otherwise stock cars. And you also have to realize that its how you build the car. If you just go about slapping parts on something and then throw a centri blower on top, then yea you will get taken out. But if you know your stuff and know how to build a car so that each part compliments the next, then I'd put my money on a centri blower kicking ass. Especially in an environment where top end is essential. Now if you're comparing a Whipple 3.4 to a Vortech T-Trim, then that just isn't fair. I'm talking same level PD vs same level centri on 2 similar cars.

• Sponsors (?)