What Fuel System Set Up's For Those running Boot 500HP+

Sounds good, I'll go w/ the GSS-342 in-tank and GSL-392 inline pumps then. Trickflow makes a nice set of rails too.

Ok so let me run this down so I make sure I have it all straightend out.

1 . Walbro GSS342 in tank pump
Walbro GSS342 - Walbro Electric In-Tank Fuel Pumps

2. Walbro Walbro GSL392 Inline Pump
Walbro GSL392 - Walbro High Pressure Inline Fuel Pumps

3. Summit Fuel Line kit -8 AN
Summit SUM-PUMPKIT3 - Summit® Fuel Line Combination Kits

4. Sumit Fuel line kit -6 AN
Summit SUM-TANKKIT2 - Summit® Fuel Line Combination Kits

5. Trickflow Fuel Rails
Trick Flow Specialties TFS-5158000R - Trick Flow® TFX (TM) EFI Fuel Rails

6. Trickflow #55LB Injectors
Trick Flow Specialties TFS-89055 - Trick Flow® TFX (TM) Fuel Injectors

So that is everything I will need to complete the whole fuel system upgrade to support the power levels I'll be at? If Im adding something to much or missing anything let me know. Thanks for your help Wess.

Bob Kurgan will give you a better price on Siemens 60# injectors than those trickflow ones, which I would trust more..

• Sponsors (?)

Bob Kurgan will give you a better price on Siemens 60# injectors than those trickflow ones, which I would trust more..

Thanks I'll look him up or someone could throw up a link. I just picked that site b/c its what came up in the search.

That sounds like a plan...and will EASILY support block splitting horsepower with room to grow.

That's what Im looking for. It may be "to much" to start out with but I dont want any lack of fuel issues at all b/c that is what will cause running lean issues and then my hyper piston's to go bye bye

That'll work. I have a bud running the 255 high pressure in tank, BAP and 60s on his S-trim right at 500rwhp on my conservative "save the block" tune.

Wes

Thanks good to know. Thanks for your help wes. I was really not sure on what to do when I first thought of upgrading the system b/c I had never done it before and did not really know what was required of sufficient