What happened to RC?

Sorry, must have struck me as funny since we just had that big ice storm here. My cousin and her family finally got to go home. They went without electricity for 13 days. Stayed with us a week. Now another storm is predicted. Good news is, no one has any tree limbs left to break stuff. LOL
man.....we are spoiled here when it comes to stuff like that. until of course we hit june and hurricane season goes until november. i know how it is in missouri though. my grandmother used to live in springfield and we would visit around christmas. i love the snow and cold weather but i just dont think i could live in a place where the seasons change so dramatically.

• Sponsors (?)

everyone takes breaks now and again. only time most people are on here is when they are working on their car. storage or perfect working order are times when they tend to enjoy the car before the forum

Yup, they were always posting about their projects... I'm the same way. On here a lot more lately as I'm swappin' engines. Once I get the bugs worked out of it, I'll be on the road a lot more. And working more to pay for the gas. LOL