what happens if I?

• Sponsors (?)

You can either go with a fox intake set up to run the Vortech aluminum discharge tube or you can have a discharge tube custom made from some 3" exhaust tubing.
You can then weld on a bung/adapter for a BOV and install it there on the discharge tube b/t the blower outlet and tb. You'll then just plug the hole in the inlet pipe and you're set.When I was running the S-Trim I had one made and installed an HKS SSQ on it but never put it on the car.

What you have is a Bosch plastic "by-pass valve". They work different then BOV's. You are actually putting the unused boosted air back into the blower with the bypass. A BOV will vent it into the atmoshere instead of being recirculated. It's not possible to do with the one you have, it's always gonna be silent sorry. :shrug:

LOL a friend of mine can "Chrome it" for me :D or how ever you say it. Hann krómar það fyrir mig :D Better LOL... I already sent the guy email and if he still has one of those.... im getting one for my RiceGT whaaabucchhhhhhh

also Is it normal with the sq setup I can't hear anysound from the Supercharger exept @ idle and low rpm (under 2000 rpm) Is that normal ? or what.... Not happy with my 1/8 mile time turns out it was 9,23! Had trouble with traction though. I have never tuned the car. I installed the system and set the timing to 10° with spout connection out. Running stock diffrental but 9,23 Can't be normal. I was launching @ 2-2600rpm and trying to let the clutch slow to get some traction but this is just horrible time I think. the weather was 8°C and I have stock susp and 315/35 tires.... Normal? what do you think?

:) it is a bit of a puzzle for me to understand all the FMU-BOV-MAF_ICU-WMCA things you talk about.. trying to trancelate it into icelandic... Man that can be hard... then talking to my rice friends running honda civics and STI and stuff talking this nonsence .. they look at me like im mentally ill:) Hard to live in iceland loving mustangs.....

im using a t-rex and I Have no idea about the fuel pressure other than that that I know it is stock. The car is completly stock performance vice exept for this supercharger kit from Muscle motors performance. supercharger with T rex fuel pump noicy little BiXch that pump, and MSD Boostcontroller. And I am running the ONLY sn95 with vortech setup In iceland! had the car on the largest car show in iceland on june 17 (national day of iceland) and won second price for the "verklegasta keppnistækið" wich would be translated ehmmmm most/best modified race car.. Roughly translated not sure how to translate it.

should I get it tuned? How is it done and what is done.. As I said Im the first in iceland so I have a lot of questions :) :(

Yes you should have it tuned for optimum peak and safe performance.
As long as your A/F is good you will be fine w/out a tune. If you get a base tune they will prob just dyno the car and check the a/f and add fuel and timing.
You can also get a tune with a SCT chip but tuning it may be only done by the mail. There is the twEEcer and PMS systems you can do yourself. FAST systems are really nice also.

94TURBO5 O said:
You can also get a tune with a SCT chip but tuning it may be only done by the mail. There is the twEEcer and PMS systems you can do yourself. FAST systems are really nice also.

what is SCT chip and where do I get it? I know what the tweecer is but what is PMS in a mustang? Never heard of that in a car :D Fast system is ?

And what should my a/f be? Miles per gallon went way down after the sc install.... and there is a real rich smell of it when it idles..... Should I get A/f meter?

SCT is (SuperChips Tuning) and they have a wide variety of adjustable parameters that will make your car haul asz.

O4 P.M.S (Programable management system) sold through Anderson Ford Motorsport.
FAST system is another type of programmer.
Only a wideband (WBo2) is going to give you the accurate readings you need. My a/f is usually around 12.1-12.5 @ WOT. You should get an adjustble fuel pressure regualtor (FPR) so you can up the fp to at least 40#'s. Your timing is not being controlled by the EEC anymore since it's locked out (no spout) so this could cause your car to run rich a little. There is a screw on top of the tb. You can use it to curve your a/f mixture at idle to get it to lean out a litttle. Close the screw all the way with the IAC unplugged from it and start to open it up slowly in increments and let it idle a few secs before you turn it again. You will be able to smell the changes you make. It's a fine line though somake small turns, this is also going to mess with your idle while you're doing this but it will level out when you plug in the IAC. After the adjusting unplug the batery for 10 minutes to reset the EEC.

ok I know you have alot of exp, in this business with the SC, kenne bell,and turbo, what whould you recomend that I do? price is not a problem..... What whould be the best for me to do at this time in your opinion?