What i have been doing this last 2 months

Buggapimp5.0

Founding Member
Jul 1, 2001
Miami, Florida
well, i have been away from stangnet for a few months now, and been real busy around here. I put my twin turbos on hold for the last 2 months to save up some more cash and at the same time twin turbo charged my boys 6 banger 3.8 mustang, year 2000. I'll include the process pics and also some videos of blowoffs etc.... let me know what you all think....

2000 v6 3.8L mustang.
(stalker body kit)
twin t25 mitsubishi turbos
univer maf
42# injectors

Before
dsc02295.jpg

Intercooler
dsc02298.jpg

Headers
dsc02316.jpg

Front clip before
dsc02322.jpg

42# injectors
dsc02330.jpg

tapping the oil pan
dsc02327.jpg

mounted ic
dsc02332.jpg

passenger side turbo with downpipe connected
dsc02335.jpg

mounted ic with all piping
apital_001.jpg

both turbos mounted to downpipe and slim fan
for_capital_005.jpg

Engine bay after
for_capital_004.jpg

pro-m univer blow through maf
r_for_capital_006.jpg

wtf?!?!
capital_012.jpg

side view of engine bay
capital_011.jpg

new catch can.....

for_capital_007.jpg

enjoy..
bugga

• Sponsors (?)

Nice looking turbo setup. I just finished a Vortech install on the V6 myself. If you haven't seen it, there is a guy @ www.v6power.net that is also running a TT setup on a stock bottom end '00 w/ the trivial boltons and a couple of months ago he cut an 11.9 @ the track. I believe he makes ~310rwhp/370rwtq. You've definitely got a sleeper on your hands my friend. :nice:

http://v6power.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22441&highlight=

Thanks for the post homie.

The kit you see on v6power.net was produce by this guy named justin. I quickly bought it off of him as soon as he put it up for sale..

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

MustangAce said:
Thanks for the post homie.

The kit you see on v6power.net was produce by this guy named justin. I quickly bought it off of him as soon as he put it up for sale..

Thanks for all the positive feedback.

So you were the lucky second owner of his setup, huh?? Well, congrats. I've dealt with Justin many times. I first ordered foglights from him a couple of years ago, then my 5.0 pullies and then I got my inj, LMAF, pump and SCT chip from him. So far it looks like his chip was dead nuts on with the blower. Thing runs better now than it ever has. Enjoy the twins, fellas. :nice:

Thats bad ass! I got my Kenne Bell in a couple weeks ago but have no time to put it in. I have work and school and only one car to get me there. I also bought a new hood to ensure it would fit....well, that was the excuse i gave my dad. :D I'll post pics when i begin, but i'll leave my asscrack out.

Buggapimp5.0 said:
Joe, we're upping the rear end to 8.8 asap. off a 00' gt, and his tranny is a tremec already. motor... hmm... we'll see what happens there... optimisim my friend ;)

Do you mean a V6 T-5 or a TKO or something? If it's the stock V6 T-5....start saving up for something else.

Jake