what is the best way to lose weight on an 03 gt?

• Sponsors (?)

the whoring keeps up this is gonna get moved to talk, and I can't complain about this thread, at least its not a gear thread....

Shiroelex said:
All what? Aluminum only has one L in it. Aluminum rotors sound risky to me. All of our cars have the tar for noise deadening. Don't want to rivet in an aluminum floorpan, because we all know how dangerous that turned out to be in The Fast and the Furious. Oh wait, that just might have been alluminum.
Whoops, i was meaning aluminum.
And in F&F the floor was diamond plate (still aluminum, i know) and if you zoom in, it had a relase latch. And dont think that green washers will go every where after you spray an 11 sec car with a 100 shot.
But riveting can look good and is actually very strong when combining two different kinds of metals together where welding is not an option.

Yellow2002GT said:
- MEIZURE ELECTRIC WATER PUMP
- PLASMA BOOSTER IGNITION
- ACCUFAB PLENUM (PORTED AND SMOOTHED)
- STEEDA HIGH FLOW FUEL FILTER
-
A bit excesive
water pump may have given you 5hp
plasma maybe 7hp
P/P Accufab, probably messed up the flow dynamics -6hp
filter nothing, probably lets more junk get through

not trying to flame you

You can remove that dogbone thing too if you have different gears.. it weighs a ton. It's probably on one of those lists.

Edit: And the rear seat doesn't weigh anything close to 45 pounds.

fastangboi said:
A bit excesive
water pump may have given you 5hp
plasma maybe 7hp
P/P Accufab, probably messed up the flow dynamics -6hp
filter nothing, probably lets more junk get through

not trying to flame you

Actually the car runs awsome.....idles smooth and pulls really hard! Try 8.0's in the 1/8th@ 85mph on 17 inch rims! I should have new 1/4 mile times soon.....I set out for a goal of 12.60 1/4 on stock block, heads and cams through an auto with just bolt on's and I should be there on Saturday........Its all in the set up! Small attention to detail things give it 1-2 hp here and there......but 270 rwhp on an auto with stock cams...........................havn't seen that done yet.....!

"ED"