what is this

bomstang

Aug 21, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What exactly is this? What kind of SLP system is this LM1, 2 or is it something totally different and how does it sound? I have a stock h pipe and I'm looking to increase the sound of my exhaust.. All replies welcome thanks

• Sponsors (?)

LM1 is SLP's original muffler(if u can call it that).
Its Not really a muffler. basicaly more like a resonater. It has least restrictive on this side of straight pipe, and (to me) obnoxiousluy loud. If you live in area where cop do not like loud cars, and if your going with O/R mid, i wouldn't bother with LM1.
Here is the link
LM2 is derivertive of original LM Shotgun resonater, but feature a ceramic-wrapped, perforated core that reduces high-frequency noise and in-car resonance. Its still louder then most out there. But much more livable. If you have O/R mid, it'll still be very loud. Here is the link

They also have another one called "power-flo". Its more like other mufflers out there(like that on Magnaflow). Designed to provide an optimal balance of flow and noise attenuation.
Here is the link to that

Good thing about SLP's moduler catback is that swapping muffler to the other is simple task of undo few cramps. So what ever you get, if you don't like it, u can just buy muffler and swap it out

mity2 said:
LM1 is SLP's original muffler(if u can call it that).
Its Not really a muffler. basicaly more like a resonater. It has least restrictive on this side of straight pipe, and (to me) obnoxiousluy loud. If you live in area where cop do not like loud cars, and if your going with O/R mid, i wouldn't bother with LM1.
Here is the link
LM2 is derivertive of original LM Shotgun resonater, but feature a ceramic-wrapped, perforated core that reduces high-frequency noise and in-car resonance. Its still louder then most out there. But much more livable. If you have O/R mid, it'll still be very loud. Here is the link

They also have another one called "power-flo". Its more like other mufflers out there(like that on Magnaflow). Designed to provide an optimal balance of flow and noise attenuation.
Here is the link to that

Good thing about SLP's moduler catback is that swapping muffler to the other is simple task of undo few cramps. So what ever you get, if you don't like it, u can just buy muffler and swap it out

I know all about the slp system i'm leaning toward lm2's what is the boom tube