What next.

damien2003gt

Jun 20, 2003
I want to spend about $1000 on More mods. I'm looking to make more HP/TQ. my only mods are listed in my sig. I don't mind buying used parts to save some doe, I'd even prefer it that way. I'm no mechanic but with the help of some friends I'm sure I could figure it out. I was thinking the following.

Larger mass air
larger inlet pipe
larger throttle body
Off road H-pipe.
pulleys + Timing Adjuster.

Could I pick up all these components for under a grand, if some were used?
What kind of numbers could I expect out of this.
Should I get a dyno tune after this?

• Sponsors (?)

Well of everything that you have listed, definitely the first one you should purchase would be the pulleys and T/A....then the exhaust...
You probably won't need a tune just yet even with all the parts you listed...just my 02...

Full length BBKs , matching X pipe with converters , 02 sensor extensions and handing fee thru summitracing.com , was $918 and by far the most worth while thing i have done to date . Another guy on here posted his dyno , netted 25 HP and 32 FT lbs of torque to the rear wheels . Plus it sounds hella mean with the flowmasters

2002BLGT said:
Full length BBKs , matching X pipe with converters , 02 sensor extensions and handing fee thru summitracing.com , was $918 and by far the most worth while thing i have done to date . Another guy on here posted his dyno , netted 25 HP and 32 FT lbs of torque to the rear wheels . Plus it sounds hella mean with the flowmasters

Bounce!