WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Hey guys, im new to these fourms. If you look in my sig, you can see what mods i have done to my stang.

My T-5 Tranny just went. I dont have 3rd or 4th gear, and went to get it looked at and of course its internal damage. I dont want to waste the money getting another damn T-5 and have it go out again, so im looking to get the Tremec TKO. Anybody on here have these? Its going to cost me 2,400 for the Tranny, Bellhousing, and labor. Does this sound alright? I dont see what other choices i have.

Only thing is though, im like broke :(. Does anybody live around Carlisle, PA that has a tranny they could hook me up with?

• Sponsors (?)

The Tremek TKO is a popular upgrade and will work very well. However, I don't want to complicate things by mentioning that there are high-strength alloy internals for the T-5 recently available, and in the case of the G-Force, may handle up to 600hp. The T-5 is a lightweight piece that will consume a little less rotational energy than the Tremek. I am not sure what the price difference would be for a T-5 rebuild with high-strength internals and the cost of a new Tremek, bellhousing, and shifter.