What to do now?

Hey guys,
i have taken all your advice over the last year and my car is turning out great, so so far i have put all new flowmaster mufflers on , new starter, put some offroad h pipes, got some 3.55 gears in there. Now next thing on my agenda is headers and mass air. But then what? I'm trying to follow a schedual where everything is equaling with everything. So am i on the right path and what's next for me, break it down with what i have what i'll need and how much hp i'm looking at for each addition to what i already have . thanks

• Sponsors (?)

:stupid:

An aftermarket shifter to keep that T-5 in check (Pro5.0 or Hurst etc $160+)

Pull out the A/C if you can handle the heat (FRPP p/s bracket $45) ~ drops about 50-60 lbs off the nose and relieves about 5-10 horses.

Aluminum driveline (FRPP $160) ~ drops 7+lbs and frees up about 5hp; eliminates most vibrations at higher speeds.

Install a fender mount CAI (BBK $160) ~ adds 3-7hp

Install underdrive pullies ($100) ~ frees up 8-15hp

Buy a Dart all aluminum block with h/c/i combo, boost with 12psi and make well over 500rwhp ($priceless)

Yeah, I agree with everything the other guys said. Shifter is a big one, get one and you'll know what I'm talking about, trust me. The a/c also does shave weight off the front end (but its more like 30-35 lbs.) Subframe connectors are a must.....fox bodies are known for flexing chassis'. Driveshaft you might wanna get now if you're serious about more hp in the future. They're cheap right now but they're gonna go up in price big time very shortly ($100 US price raise). You could get an upper and lower intake along with a bigger throttle body. Lot's of guys say it will give you no gains without heads and cam, but I disagree, you just won't gain as MUCH.....then you won't have as much to buy when you do a heads/cam swap (if you're going to)