What to do with my stang(s)??????

sc88stang

Mar 3, 2004
I am not new here just never really posted.... I am in a bit of a debate.. maybe you gies can give me some ideas ... I have a 91 mustang that I have been building, its a good roller... as of now i put a complete aeromotive fuel system with the 1101a pump, sumped tank, Irs rear, bear brake kit, big stuff 3 computer put black interior in it, a real saleen body kit, and as of rite now my engine is being built at ( 351 stroekr based 302 r block , trick flow alum. hi port heads worked to the balls, typhoon upper and lower with a 86 mm xs power turbo)The car needs some body work and def needs paint after swiching out a lot of the body panels... Not too long ago i picked up a 1988 sand biege 5.0 5 spd with tan interior completely stock . minus a head unit and shortthrow i put in. Its my daily driver, But I am thinking that i might just put everything on the biege car cause it is super clean and doesnt hold as much value as a stock mustang should hold cause it was involved in a minor accident. Should I leave the biege car alone and do up my roller or sell the roller and do the biege car... any ideas or suggestions would be great... If you actually read all this and posted thank you .. If you gies tell me how to get photos on Ill do that as well......

• Sponsors (?)

gies? surely you mean "guys". Your post is very hard to follow, dood.

From what vie gathered, you have one mustang that was in an accident and one good one and youre thinking about putting all the hot parts in the good car. If that is the case, i would second that. daily drive the one thats been in the accident so you can still have 5 liter fun without having to worry about nicks in the paint or some dumbass slamming their door into your car in a parking lot. leave the clean, non-accident mustang with the big motor for fun times!

And, seriously, improve your spelling and grammar. You dont need to be shakespeare but when you jam 15 different thoughts into one unpunctuated sentance, people will lose interest and not post. youre only hurting yourself by not doing the readers the decency of putting your post together in a coherant, intuitive way.