What would you buy with $700?

FRPP front control arms are the same as stock 99-04 control arms. Unless you have bad ball joints and bushings, they are worthless (I had them at one point, but I had bad ball joints heh). Some say they have "stiffer cobra bushings" but when directly comparing them to my stock 04 GT bushings they were the EXACT same material.

If you want more looks mods, go for a hood or wheels or something... if you want better driving experience - go for MGW shifter for sure, maxmotors suspension stuff is always great, some new seats would be sweet, or maybe a pair of coilovers and do the other pair later :nice:

Ya benny- I really want my car to look different compared to the 237,768,968,777 Mustangs in my town. Plus, my hood is pretty dicked up:( . It has stress/pressure cracks all over it.

On the flip side my car lacks suspension. I like having my B-day and Christmas so close together :D

• Sponsors (?)

good headers for the blower, bassani headers are pricy, but those sobs went right in and mated up with the rest of the pipes... i like the sound too. from the couple other i have been involved with the fit is freakin sweet lol

Holy **** you have a lot of stuff in your car for a 21 year old.

Buy a good gun and spend some time at a gun range. :)

Ya I make really good money :) ......so I'm going to spend all that money now before I get a house/wife/kids:rlaugh:

I found a clean used cobra hood already painted black for really cheap, so hopefully I'll get it. That would leave me with about $2-300 extra:D .

A gun would be pretty sweet. My TV is ****ty, but I'm mainly on the internet LOL. So I dunno....my extra cash is still fair game. Maybe a mach grill delete and some LCA's.:shrug:

I can't believe you don't already have an aftermarket shifter on that car.. You should do that mod before you even consider anything else. I have a tri-ax on my car and the difference from stock is night and day. Having said that, I'm sure there are plenty of people here who would make the same case for pro 5.0/mgw/hurst/etc(non-stock) shifters.