What would you do at 60,000 miles?

95.0Stang

Feb 20, 2003
Kansas
See my mods below...

I think I just kind of have cabin fever, the Mustang hasn't moved in a while, and I keep walking past it staring at it...We have 6-8 inches of snow supposed to fall tonight, so I know the car isn't moving any time soon...two inches are already on the ground.

So basically I am trying ti figure out maybe a small list of inexpensive tune-up/performance parts I might get for the car in preparation for sunnier days. I am happy with the looks of the car, just trying to get a little deeper...but the idea of buying one of these... Black Mustang LED Third Brake Light (99-04) at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! ...or... Sylvania Silverstar 9005 Light Bulbs at AmericanMuscle.com - Free Shipping! has crossed my mind.

The MAIN thing I am looking for is performance and Tune up for under $300 each. I did a lot of appearance stuff this last few months.

• Sponsors (?)

The MAIN thing I am looking for is performance and Tune up for under $300 each.

Plenum and TB combo.

Professional Products Plenum & Professional Products 70/75mm TB - $225
C&L Plenum & Professional Products 75mm TB - $200

ACCUFAB/BBK/C&L Inlet Plenum (+20 hp) for your 1996-2004 V-8 Mustang

The money you save in the performance department could be put towards the tuner.....

SCT X3 or SF3 - $380

SCT SF3/X3 Power Flash Mustang Custom Tuner - 3rd Generation SCT XCalibrator - FREE SHIPPING!

beyond correcting for gears whats the point in having a hand held tuner? I am a dummy when it comes to electronics, so don't ban me!

WOT Fuel Adjustment
Idle RPM
Spark Adjustment
Transmission Shift Points
Axle Ratio
Fuel Injector Size
Tire Size - Rev / Mile
Air Intake Selection
Cooling Fan Temps
Traction Control On / Off
Rev / Speed Limiters
Two StepOn / Off RPM