Roush What Would You Pay?

The local Saleen dealer here has an '06 SC that had a minor accident during a test drive. Minor being that the passenger door and part of the passenger front fender got dented when a person at low speed tried to occupy the same lane as the SC during a test drive.

The dealer has indicated they would sell me the car w/ new door and fender repainted at a discounted price.

My question is, "What is a reasonable price to offer the dealer or what would you offer??" The car has only a couple of miles on it with all the available options for a SC exluding the 20X10 rear wheels.

Any advice/opinions would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

They did not report the incident to MVD which is why I believe that is why they are selling the car for so much.

Oh well! Their loss. I'll be buying my next Saleen anywhere other than Rich Ford; maybe in Colorado Springs.

I think, though, that I am going to hold-off on another one for awhile. Over the winter I'm gonna' forge the entire motor add some new cams and a few other items for the '05 and, maybe, drop a KB on the Cobra (wife said I can mod it!!). I figure that would be more fun for $$$ that just new ride.

Besides, have you or anyone heard that Ford is going to be coming-out with a new big displacement, high horsepower, non-Shelby Mustang in the next year or two? I might just wait for one of those.....