what year does everyone have here? poll...

what year do you have

• Total voters
  • Sponsors (?)

Edbert said:
111 views and 49 votes? Must be all of those LS1 folks over here :D

I'm an LS1 folk, but was a stangnet folk before that, just haven't been here in a while. :D

And 66 takes the victory because we all know it's the best year ever (I'm not biased at all even after owning a 66 coupe and now a 66 fastback) :p

mtpony said:
I think I'm the first multi decade.

66 and 71 heck yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Talk to blake about getting into the early&late model owners club. He's got a 66/96 thing and I've got a 67/97 in my driveway/garage, then there's 68&00GT, plus a few others. Of course the 71 is still considered a 1st gen, so maybe (even though it is a different decade) doesn't qualify :D

Edbert said:
Talk to blake about getting into the early&late model owners club. He's got a 66/96 thing and I've got a 67/97 in my driveway/garage, then there's 68&00GT, plus a few others. Of course the 71 is still considered a 1st gen, so maybe (even though it is a different decade) doesn't qualify :D

In Sweden too...

Hey Blake, what do I have to do to join the club?

Håkan said:
In Sweden too...

Hey Blake, what do I have to do to join the club?

There are only two prerequisites:

1) own both a classic and a latemodel Mustang
2) just be cool, and you my friend, have cool to spare. :D

There's really nothing official about it, I just noticed a while ago that there are a select few of us that are so lucky (or obsessed) as to have one of each. It came up conversationally enough times, that I just started calling it the StangNet Classic and Late Model Owners Association, and it stuck. :nice:

electricgreen said:
I guess to be considered a "classic". I wouldn't consider it a late model either....

Well, I think its safe to say that those few early model guys that expressed that opinion are just plain wrong. 65-to-73 = classic. Thats all there is to it.
Heck, we are discussing this in the classic forum, aren't we? :p

66 BLAKE 96 said:
Well, I think its safe to say that those few early model guys that expressed that opinion are just plain wrong. 65-to-73 = classic. Thats all there is to it.
Heck, we are discussing this in the classic forum, aren't we? :p

It wasn't anyone here, that's for sure. It was at a show, and a friend of ours with a 65...

66 BLAKE 96 said:
There are only two prerequisites:

1) own both a classic and a latemodel Mustang
2) just be cool, and you my friend, have cool to spare. :D

There's really nothing official about it, I just noticed a while ago that there are a select few of us that are so lucky (or obsessed) as to have one of each. It came up conversationally enough times, that I just started calling it the StangNet Classic and Late Model Owners Association, and it stuck. :nice:

:nice: Thanks, sounds great Blake! I consider myself a member then...

In my case it´s both luck and obsession, luck because I married the right woman that talked me in to buying the ´94 GT convertible and she also let me spend all the time it takes to work with the obsession I have in restoring/modifying the ´67.

Håkan said:
:nice: Thanks, sounds great Blake! I consider myself a member then...

In my case it´s both luck and obsession, luck because I married the right woman that talked me in to buying the ´94 GT convertible and she also let me spend all the time it takes to work with the obsession I have in restoring/modifying the ´67.

Excellent!
Now there is the small matter of the membership fees...

Just kidding of course. :D

It sounds like we are both quite lucky indeed my friend. :nice: