what you guys think about this bumper?

torch93

Aug 14, 2010
bakersfield c.a
hey guys i was trying to get a different look to my stang, i was looking at a saleen or this GTR front bumper? what you guy think? or maybe a theres a other front bumper that looks good too? pics if possible...
p.s any know how to use photoshop here? i would like to see how this
GTR bumper would look like. thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Personally....

Stock > 95% of all aftermarket body panels.

Too many nice clean foxes get ruined in my opinion by slapping on aftermarket panels and hoods with 4 scoops. With the age these cars are getting up to, clean stock cars turn heads more in my opinion.

Of course, your car, your decisions, your money.

If that's a fiberglass bumper however, inwouldnt run it just simply due to material. Any sort of "love tap" on the bumper and you'll need a repaint. Stick with urethane.

Personally....

Too many nice clean foxes get ruined in my opinion by slapping on aftermarket panels and hoods with 4 scoops. With the age these cars are getting up to, clean stock cars turn heads more in my opinion.

If that's a fiberglass bumper however, inwouldnt run it just simply due to material. Any sort of "love tap" on the bumper and you'll need a repaint. Stick with urethane.

What he said.

Personally....

very true, thats why i got a gt wing to replace the saleen that was on my car, but i do have a cowl hood but it just looks right on the car.:D

With the age these cars are getting up to, clean stock cars turn heads more in my opinion.

Agreed. It seems like the simple essence of a modified foxbody with a stock looking exterior is hard to find these days. I have the same simplistic views about aftermarket wheels. I gag myself daily seeing all the terrible wheel choices the locals have made with their Mustangs.