Whats my car worth?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks guys, that helps a lot, I guess I know what you mean. You guys can definitely understand my frustrations, a lot more so that other people. It just kills me that people don't give a **** about other peoples property. I mean, if you hit my damn car, leave me a note with your number, and the least you can do is apologize to me.

Good news is, I buffed ma good amount of the scratch out, theres just one big white line down the middle now where it got scratched down to the primer. Ive gotta go to Ford now and get a thing of touch up paint. :mad:

When you were talking about friends hitting the door on objects, I once punched my friend right in the face when he did it. When I pulled into the spot I said, "This is tight, watch you door for me." He intentionally swung it open fast just to joke, and lost his grip and slammed it into the car next to us. I instantly had fire coming out of my ears and hit him. The funny thing is, he looked like a little kid that was in trouble, and hes twice my size! I was able to buff off the other car's paint off, and it didnt even dent my car, so all is good. I think youre making the right move just holding on to the car, and learning to be as patient as possible with the daily risks!