What's The Best Header For The 4.6

I learned today that some mid-length's are ready to go, they have the oval mid-pipe connection. i THINK they are the 1 3/4. the 1 5/8 are going to be out in 30-60 days, and so will the 1 3/4 with the circular mid-pipe connections. hope this helps :)

• Sponsors (?)

bdcardinal said:
you cant run LT's in cali because that means you have to change out the stock h-pipe, which is the only legal one to run in CA. meaning that any h or x pipe even with cats is illegal in cali, well on 96+ cars anyway
I run catted X in cali.. just gotta find a gas station that will pass you based on the sniffer vs. sniffer and visual.

flipnsac said:
I got my JBA Shorty Headers at Sacramento Mustang for $479.00.

http://www.sacramento-mustang.com/Products/products.html

These were only the Stainless Steel ones though but I am very happy with them. Coupled with my Magnapack catback, the sound is very racy. I don't have dyno sheets but there is a noticeable difference in acceleration and gas pedal response. Someone also pointed out that JBA is coming out with mid-lenth headers. You might want to check them out:

http://www.jbaheaders.com/

Dude your nuts...you spend $479 on a set of shorties...DAMN man you could've got long tubes for that....

JPsNOVI2kGT said:
Anyone waiting to see results from the BBK tuned length shorties?

Yeah I would say those New BBK's will be the best shortie header out there. Don't get JBA until you see the new BBK's. Just the look is enough for me to buy them...really trick looking shorty header

Roush21 said:
Dude your nuts...you spend $479 on a set of shorties...DAMN man you could've got long tubes for that....
are you stupid or something? haven't you read any of the header threads lately. In almost every single thread I've told people LT's are ILLEGAL in california. and gee, look where he is...SAN DIEGO, thats in california too btw...

HEY ROUSH21

Roush21 said:

Hey Roush21, there's only been about 5 or 6 posts on this thread that says "LT"S ARE ILLEGAL IN CALIFORNIA".

The emissions laws in this state really suck and you have to have mufflers and all the cats just to pass the visual. Having LT's makes you fail right out of the box without measuring the emissions.

Try taking an Evelyn Wood Speed Reading Course before you put your foot in your mouth again and again and again. Otherwise STFU.