whats the best??

Beasty306GT

Dec 19, 2002
Oxford,Mass
ok fellow stangers i just bought some new white powdercoated cobra wheels 17".....

i need to know whats a good tire for 17x8 tires for the front 245/45/17

and the rear 17x10 1/2....275/40/17

anyone can respon give me some good suggestions!!! :banana: :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

I quite prefer my Goodyear Eagle F1 GS D3's. I've never had a tire that can hold corners like them. That includes in the rain too! Nothing else feels safer.

one, when i bought my rims, they were slightly used, and the rears were potenzas, low profile look, but i hated them, so obviosuely thats about personal preference.
as for the goodyear eagles, i have those on right now, and i felt safer when i had the wheels that my brother now has out in college...
Yokohama Avid T4/H4/D4... i dont remember anymore, lol, but they were AWESOME in the rain (better than the eagles!) so, i will be happy when we see him again in november, i will get my offset rims back, he will get his old rims back (wrapped in some NEW snowies) and i will sadly put on my old stock rims with snowies on them...

1Mean94Mustang said:
Goodyear Potenzas.... They have a nice tread. A long life( driving under mostly normal conditions) and a nice low pro look........ :nice:
Fact: Potenza's are a great tire :D (at least the expensive ones :p). I can attest to that.
My opinion: Goodyear's suck :notnice:
Fact: Goodyear Potenza's do not exist.
Fact: Potenza's are made by Bridgestone.