Whats this?

YellowMach69

Founding Member
Aug 5, 2002
buffalo new york
This is a picture from a Ford FCN monthly flyer i get ,Check out this 05 ..Could this be a sample of what we might see in upcoming models? Im darn sure Ford itself woundt be adding pictures like this without going off an idea that is in process
PDRM0379.jpg
[/IMG]
PDRM0382.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

RandyB said:
Wow! Oops, or deliberate? I haven't seen that front fascia yet. It looks to have a ducktail and window louvers as well. What's the article about? The interior? :D
If you look close enough you will see side window louvers,hood scoop,front facia,cobra type wheels,rear lip spoiler like some of these guys on this forum are adding with the spoiler delete,i dont think you can see in picture but in the headlight area theres the triple louvered look like back in 66, Im only guessing but i bet this is the roush, Or a car at the Detroit auto show coming up.
The article is about a SPE AWARDS,IT talks about it receiving 55 nominations for innovations(society of Plastics engineers)Basicaly saying there was alot of new features of plastics involved in building the Mustang in 2005

Roush. That was the first thing that came to mind when I saw it, but it looks a little better than the final Roush version, right? That threw me a little.

I honestly think the next SVT will be a lot 'cleaner' looking than that, much like the GT. There may be a functional twin hood scoop similar to the concept, along with a different front fascia that incorporates the fog lights. Different (bigger) wheels also, along with the bigger brakes of course. But that may be all that is different in outward appearance. I hope it's one mean mutha too...