What's up with SN Classifieds?

Dano78

Founding Member
Nov 1, 1999
Vancouver, WA
I keep trying to get into the classifieds to list the 8.8 posi I need to get rid of. Been down for some time now. So what's the word? :D

Oh and I noticed the "Founding Member" titles on some members now. We get special Gold rimmed Coffee Mugs?? Maybe a Gold engraved ink pen?? How about 50% off at the Shopper?? :D Just curious though.... :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Dano78 said:
I keep trying to get into the classifieds to list the 8.8 posi I need to get rid of. Been down for some time now. So what's the word? :D

Oh and I noticed the "Founding Member" titles on some members now. We get special Gold rimmed Coffee Mugs?? Maybe a Gold engraved ink pen?? How about 50% off at the Shopper?? :D Just curious though.... :nice:

How much work to get this in a II? I am interested if its possible

I'm not totally sure. You'll have to strip the existing bracketry off and put your own leaf spring perches on. Really shouldn't be that difficult. The axle measures just a touch under 59" hub to hub.

Sorry keep floating away from the boards. I put my house on the market and between looking for better places and doing medial repairs i never get time to cruise the boards like I want to!
Anyhow, I'm not sure of the tube size, i'll try and dig that up tomarrow. Could be 3" but not sure. I do know it's 59" from drum face to drum face, making it somewhat desireable for street rods and alot of the 50's stuff.

So what is the deal with SN classifieds?? They've been down for quite a while now. I'll have to try them today. :shrug: