whats up with you blower guys?

• Sponsors (?)

CANTONRACER said:
My Lightning weighs with me in it...4740 lbs...so no yapping about dropping weight ya lightweights.

Something that seems to be forgotten alot...heat soak...it kills intercooled setups. Just I saw the post about running all day long...that's not completely correct power wise.
damn 12.6's and nearly 5000lbs. you da man.

98 Saleen Cobra said:
Awesome absolutly aweomse.. a true road racer:hail2: how did you get the 335 out back to fit along with the 305 in the front?? I was down in buttonwillow a few weeks ago, dropping off my Saleen to go to Arizona.. I guess what you weren't there cause i would have remembered your car.. I like your setup, I like it alot.. Also you said that you have 600rwhp.. what type of mods do you have done to the engine??? Also I know what you mean about the 350Z guys.. lol they say that my Saleen is a big.. I laugh as I pass them on the outside of turn 4-5 at Leguna Seca... Also on the outside getting onto onramps and such on the street...:hail2: :nice:

The 335s were easy. I made some very low profile subframe bolts. The front is a bit of a issue at times. I had to adjust a couple places with a hammer and disk grinder. I still rub a bit in hard corners. I am looking at the Tiger racing fenders. They are 2" wider and would allow me to run 12" rims and 335s all around. They also weigh only 4 lbs each so that will help a lot.

Upper and lower pullys. Ported blower and heads. Bassani/Borla. C&L intake. K&N Fipk.MAF extender. Diablo. Water injection. Upgraded heat exchanger. Electric water pump. Accusump. A few other odds and ends.

CANTONRACER said:
My Lightning weighs with me in it...4740 lbs...so no yapping about dropping weight ya lightweights.

Something that seems to be forgotten alot...heat soak...it kills intercooled setups. Just I saw the post about running all day long...that's not completely correct power wise.

Heat soak is a big issue. I added a electric water pump. Upgraded the heat exchanger. Upgraded the raidator. water wetter. The real fix for this is to dump any type of on top blower. The heat transfer is too much. Going to a centrifugal is the best way.

TheDukeOfEarl said:
The 335s were easy. I made some very low profile subframe bolts. The front is a bit of a issue at times. I had to adjust a couple places with a hammer and disk grinder. I still rub a bit in hard corners. I am looking at the Tiger racing fenders. They are 2" wider and would allow me to run 12" rims and 335s all around. They also weigh only 4 lbs each so that will help a lot.

Upper and lower pullys. Ported blower and heads. Bassani/Borla. C&L intake. K&N Fipk.MAF extender. Diablo. Water injection. Upgraded heat exchanger. Electric water pump. Accusump. A few other odds and ends.

Nice... I actually saw the Tiger racecar when I was down in Buttonwillow.. Also you said that you have a ported blower?? So it's still stock?? Just a port Job?? And ofcoarse all the other goodies... That's awesome :hail2: :nice: