Whats your daily driver?

Currantly a 2000 Olds Intrigue with a 3.5DOHC v6 (damn things scoots).

Hope to replace it with a fuzion. I was looking at 07's but we were refi'n our house in the beginning of aug. the market tanked and we just decided to wait for the rates to drop since I knew they would be. We should be closing this week, but it looks like I will be looking at 08's and waiting alittle longer for better rebates on top of the Xplan I already get.

• Sponsors (?)

the mustang use to be my DD until about a year ago when i got tired of having to complete projects on weekends. and i now drive 60 miles round trip to work.

My wife and I have a 60 mile roundtrip commute to so we're racking up the miles on this '01 Cougar

bS5030878.jpg

Attachments

• bS5030878.jpg
    bS5030878.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 59
My 98' S10 is my daily driver...101k miles

Feel the fury in the 2.2l ...LOL
actually i love it as the 5spd isn't too bad and it gets great mileage.

[/IMG]

Seeing that makes me miss the s10 i recently sold a few month ago....03 s10 sold with 89k on it but it was a good truck. Your's looks great BTW

View attachment 359537

View attachment 359539

Current daily driver is the white 07 mustang....just shy of 100 miles a day :( 2 1/2 months and 9k miles later she still fine, but I enjoy driving the 95 more. :)

View attachment 359541

the 95 has the wing back on it now since these pics, and the fr500's

View attachment 359543

This was the old DD until I started to get brave on it and passed a state cop on the freeway doing 165 mph. Now I have the stang and an 02 explorer loaded except the V8 option. It's got the V6:( Wish I would've gotten the V8 now:bang:

The bike was a 94 Honda CBR900RR with a 99 cbr900rr nose conversion. This is what it had for toys: stage 3 jet kit, intake, Erion Racing full exhaust, polished frame, Chrome wheels (at picture time one wheel was off for bearing repairs), Head port work, re-geared sprockets. She loved to come up in 3rd gear:D
View attachment 358999

This is the truck. Only pic I have right now.
000_0007.jpg

Nice bike Dave. The starter switch went bad on mine it was sticking so I have to rig up another one. It then needs to go into the shop for new fork seals and inspection. I bought a new battery for it then it started acting up so I hope it didn't go to **** on me