Whats your daily driver?

• Sponsors (?)

My 95 is my daily driver, but when I sell it (hopefully soon), this lil' beauty will take over :nice:

PS- I can't friggin wait. Especially after over 7 years of an intermittent restoration... :nonono:

n8310866_42091438_2667.jpg

Yeah, I'm a pic post whore. Don't hate :eek:

Hmm... ive been considering putting a small shot on the saturn... just for ****s n giggles

It'll s**t out a piston or two!

:stupid: ...wait a minute...

Thank guys, I've thought about that many, many times!! However, I have put W A Y too much time and effort into it to not drive it. I don't believe in trailer queens, or cars that are afraid of the sun and hide in garages. :nono: ... :Track: ... :cool:

the mustang use to be my DD until about a year ago when i got tired of having to complete projects on weekends. and i now drive 60 miles round trip to work.
Picture181.jpg

Attachments

• Picture181.jpg
    Picture181.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 69
My 95 is my daily driver, but when I sell it (hopefully soon), this lil' beauty will take over :nice:

PS- I can't friggin wait. Especially after over 7 years of an intermittent restoration... :nonono:

man that is one gorgeous 68. i absolutely love 67-68 fastbacks. that car is way way way to nice to be a dd. thats my fav year mustang of all of them. before i got my 94 i almost bought a 68 coupe with a built 351w, toploader 4speed, 9inch rear, with a 150 shot. he was asking 5000 i came up there with 4500 and offered it to him, even put the tag on the car and he wouldnt take it. it was actually a rust free car, it was rough around the edges though but ran hard.

That is going to be fun as hell driving that every day. I drove a 70 Challenger every day for a couple years then a 79 Firebird for a while. The people who say don't do it just don't know how much fun it is. :D