What's your favorite drinks?

• Sponsors (?)

795.0pacecar said:
Real alcohol: long islands, Jim Beam Black with coke.

Yum! Just remember that no man shall be seen drinking from a straw to consume alcohol. Unless you are on vacation and do not have to worry about your 'image'

Long Island for the win! Or a Black Russian.

ryan218 said:
68torinogt said:
i know alot of parents dont care[/QUO
im sure they would care.

but there dont know :nice:

what they dont know wont hurt them.
it will hurt them when they have to come get you from the hospital or many other things that could happen.
i drink ,dont get me wrong and i am under age but i do it at family functions and we are usually staying where im drinking. id rather drink responsibly around ones that care if something happened than be on my own in a bad sitsuation because i would be your drinkin buddies at a young age would jet at the first sign of trouble.

Favorite beer= Hacker Pschorr Hefe Weisse, you can't beat a good wheat beer.
Heineken or Becks is about the closest thing I get to a domestic beer if I can help it at all.
As far as my all time favorite drink goes, Crown Royal and coke. It's like liquid candy! A couple of weeks ago our friends Stu and Melissa were over and Stu and I took a 1.75 liter bottle down to about 2" left in the bottom. I actually got into it with an armadillo in my garage. Had him by the tail trying unsuccessfully to pull him out from under my workbench. I have no idea what he would have done if I would have got him out of there with his tail still in my hand, but a drunk doesn't worry about that. It was funnier than shiite up until he started crapping all over my garage. Oh, the smell! I still lmao every time I think about it. This was at about 3 in the morning and the 4 of us were laughing so hard and making so much noise that the neighbors turned their light on. Whoops!

Me + Jim Beam and Coke = Drank the whole 750, a few beers, chugged 2 cups of hunch punch which contained mostly everclear and passed out at my own party before most of the people even showed up, threw up in the bathroom, regained conciousness 4 hours later and only knew 2 of the 30 people who were in my house lol. Its kind of like when Tucker Max drinks whiskey for those of you who know who he is lol. This is the main reason I dont drink much anymore, because when I do I drink way too much.

795.0pacecar said:
Aww come on man, your like 16 and your givin him a hard time lol.

I live in the south, so I drink sweet tea.

Beer: Corona with a slice of lime
Real alcohol: long islands, Jim Beam Black with coke.
Man don't tell me when u were 16 that u didn't drink... But i can tell u at 14 i didn't. I live in the south... lol

At 16, not realy. I had a drink every now and then but when your 16 its not easy to get alcohol. When your 19-20, its not out of the ordinary to have friends who are 21 or older, when your 16 it is.

795.0pacecar said:
Me + Jim Beam and Coke = Drank the whole 750, a few beers, chugged 2 cups of hunch punch which contained mostly everclear and passed out at my own party before most of the people even showed up, threw up in the bathroom, regained conciousness 4 hours later and only knew 2 of the 30 people who were in my house lol. Its kind of like when Tucker Max drinks whiskey for those of you who know who he is lol. This is the main reason I dont drink much anymore, because when I do I drink way too much.
Tucker max FTW!!!! LOOKS LIKE YOU WERE TUCKER MAX DRUNK, LIKE THE TIME HE HAD A DRINKING CONTEST W/ HIS HANDHELD BREATHALIZER AND ENDED UP PASSING OUT IN A PARK SOMEWHERE. oops caps lock lol. I have only been hardcore tucker max drunk once, we were chillin at my buddies house, took 5 shots of straight vodka and had 13 beers... i was :owned:

795.0pacecar said:
At 16, not realy. I had a drink every now and then but when your 16 its not easy to get alcohol. When your 19-20, its not out of the ordinary to have friends who are 21 or older, when your 16 it is.
Its easier when your sister is 21 and you have awesome cousins, plus liquor is easily stolen out of asian ppls house(my friends, not some random person), My friends parents rarely drink and they work almost 24/7 literally so we go to his house get drunk and pass out...

grey5.0beast said:
Man don't tell me when u were 16 that u didn't drink... But i can tell u at 14 i didn't. I live in the south... lol
Exactly! We all drink/have drank underage before, but at 14, i also didnt drink. Started maybe 16ish? On that note:

beer: coors light
soda: dr pepper
mixed: rum and coke (anything with rum is good)

and i drink at least a gallon and a half of water every day...

how many of you guys are regular beirut fanatics?

12 beers there that i count, I got those after 4th of july weekend, leftover from neighbors party... he had nothing to do with it, left the cooler out back and said DON'T TOUCH :rolleyes: . and come to think of it I did drink when I was 14, but only in germany when i went there, didn't like it much back then.