Wheel offset on a 66?

I am redoing my 66 coupe and I am putting new american racing wheels on it. My plan is to go with a 17x7.5 up front and in the rear 18x8 ish. I am using a lower profile tire. I have a mondern front clip with drop spindles on it and I am going to use blocks in the rear. My goal is to slightly tuck the wheels since the car will be fairly low. Any idea what kind of offset i need to use? Wheels are foreign to me so I have no idea at all.

CP

• Sponsors (?)

I am redoing my 66 coupe and I am putting new american racing wheels on it. My plan is to go with a 17x7.5 up front and in the rear 18x8 ish. I am using a lower profile tire. I have a mondern front clip with drop spindles on it and I am going to use blocks in the rear. My goal is to slightly tuck the wheels since the car will be fairly low. Any idea what kind of offset i need to use? Wheels are foreign to me so I have no idea at all.

CP

You need to answer is the modyfied front clip changed you track width in the front from stock spacing. Without that information no tire chart in the world can help.